Founder and Center Director, Cindy Locher, BCH
I’m Cindy Locher and I’m a Board Certified Hypnotist and NLP Practitioner, and the Founder and Center Director of ChangeWorks Hypnosis Center, The Minnesota Sports Hypnosis Center, and Quit Today Minnesota.
I lost both of my parents and my only sibling all to cancer from smoking. I am dedicated to this work, and to helping you live a longer, healthier life to be there for your loved ones.
My approach is completely client-centered. This is custom, private hypnotherapy, tailored to your needs, your belief system, and is therefore highly effective.
In addition to managing the center, for over 8 years I taught hypnosis topics at Normandale Community College, and I continue to teach and speak at conferences nationwide.
I have successfully conducted thousands of hypnosis sessions at the Center to help people achieve positive changes in their lives and I am confident in our ability to help YOU.
• Board Certified Hypnotist, through the National Guild of Hypnotists, 2009 (NGH)
• Master NLP Practitioner, Certified through the National Federation of NLP, 2010 (NFNLP)
• Honors graduate, Hypnosis Motivation Institute, California 2008
— the first accredited college of clinical hypnotherapy in the nation.
• Certified Instructor, National Guild of Hypnotists 2009
- Founding Member of the Midwest Association of Transformational Leaders 2008 (ATL), a local off-shoot of Jack Canfield’s global organization, the Transformational Leadership Council (TLC). Both organizations provide opportunities for thought leaders to connect and share, at the community level (ATL) or the global level (TLC). Cindy also sits on the planning committee of this prestigious organization.
• Certified Instructor, International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT) 2011
• Certified Instructor, National Federation of Neurolinquistic Programming 2010
• Completed Jon Kabat-Zinn’s Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Program Training (2010)
• Active Member of the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH)
• Active Member of the American Hypnosis Association (AHA)
• Active Member of the International Medical & Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA)
• Active Member of the International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT)
• Certified Smoking Cessation Specialist (AHA)
• Instructor of hypnosis classes at Normandale Community College (Self Hypnosis I & II, Self Hypnosis for Pain Control, Medical Hypnosis, and Mind/Body Techniques for Anxiety Reduction) (2008 – 2017)
• Certified Hypnosis Instructor (CI) through the National Guild of Hypnotists
• Certifed Nutritional Coach through NESTA, the National Exercise and Sports Trainers Association.
- Author; Published works include: Mastering the Art of Success, co-authored with Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen (Chicken Soup for the Soul); numerous published articles and host of KDWA radio’s Hypnosis Today with Cindy Locher (2009 — 2012).
- Speaker; invited and featured speaker/workshop leader/ lecturer at national and international conferences including National Guild of Hypnotists; International Medical and Dental Hypnosis Association; The International Hypnosis Convention (multiple cities in Mexico and South America); Hypnothoughts Conference; and various colleges and private conferences within the Midwest.
I abide by and conform with the Code of Ethics of the National Guild of Hypnotists and the International Association of Counselors and Therapists.